This guide will walk you through setting up the application location field in NameGrabber. This points NameGrabber to the correct installation of the imaging software that it should be bridging to.
This should only be necessary during initial installation, or if a "Find the application" window (as seen in step 3) or an "...application could not be located" error (pictured below) populates when NameGrabber is clicked.
- With NameGrabber running in the system tray, right-click the NameGrabber icon and select Options
- From here click on browse in the upper right corner.
- You can now type or paste in the path to XrayVision or a rebrand (IE: ProfSuni.exe or CliniView.exe)
Ex: \\Server\Shared Folder\XVAssistant.exe
[Note: Manually typing in the path will be slow and laggy, as the window rechecks the path after each character typed. Copy and paste is the recommended method to use.]
- If your path is correct you will have the below message stating the program was found.
- You can now click OK two times to save your changes.
Article Version 1.0 2020.04.22