Note: Computer must have Didapi drivers version 4.7.2 or newer
- Go to Start > Run > type PMSample. If the PMSample (Planmeca test) program does not come up, add the path to the Planmeca driver files to the environment variables path. (Typically "C:\Program Files(x86)\Planmeca\Didapi")
- Press WinKey + Pause/Break on the keyboard
- Click Advanced System Settings on the left of the System window
- Select Environment Variables near the bottom of the properties window
- Click the New button
- Fill in the Following:
- Variable: PMSample
- Value: C:\Program Files(x86)\Planmeca\Didapi
- If PMSample displays, ready the pan and make sure that you get the Press Ready button on pano message to verify the pan is hooked up correctly. If pan does not ready, refer customer to Planmeca support for troubleshooting.
- If pan readies in PMSample, close out and run Apteryx software as administrator. If this resolves the issue, make sure the adjust the permissions on the Didapi driver folder to give everyone full control.
- Under C:\Program Files\Planmeca\Didapi, make sure the IP address is in the Ethernet Config tab of the DIDAPIConfig.exe program (Port is typically 5000)
Article Version 1.0 2019.11.1