Being a Lite version of the software, XVLite does not have the same feature set as the full XrayVision. There are a few features that XVLite does have in advantage over XrayVision, however there are far more features present in XrayVision that are missing in XVLite.
This article is split into the two sections: XVLite Exclusive (features available in XVLite but not in XrayVision), and XrayVision Exclusive (features available in XrayVision but not in XVLite).
This article is only focusing on the differences between XVLite and XrayVision (directly pulled from the Apteryx Product Comparison page). XrayVision DCV and XVCapture/XVWeb features are not compared within this article.
- Touchscreen-friendly Interface
- Slide Show Presentation
- Customizable Button Toolbars
- Cone Beam / CT Capture & Viewing
- Automatic Measurement Calibration
- Automatic Import from Digital Camera
- Automatic Scan-to-Print
- Floating "Overview" Template Navigation
- Ruler Overlays
- Automatic Multi-Image Tiling to Fit in Window
- CD/DVD/Flash-drive Publishing
- Automatic Export to Folder/Drive
- Image Enhancements and Modifications
- Modification of Images (Crop, Resize, Area Selection, etc...)
- Custom-Defined Filter Sets (Macros)
- Histogram Analysis
- Data Archival
- User Credential Support
- Audit Trail
- XML Notification of Data Modification
- Tooth Notation/Orientation Support
- Intraoral View (Inside Looking Out)
Article Version 1.0 2019.11.1
Please sign in to leave a comment.