Creating/Editing layouts within XVWeb does not create/edit the layouts within XVCapture/DCV. If you need to create/edit layouts within XVCapture/DCV, please refer to Creating Custom Layouts - XVCapture/DCV
The following steps will walk you through creating a custom layout in XVWeb from scratch. Before beginning the walkthrough, please remember that the tooth associations with each tile is very important. If you are creating a layout within XVWeb to match an already existing layout in XVCapture/DCV, it is vital that each tile's tooth associations match to the XVCapture/DCV layout exactly.
- Within XVWeb, pull up a patient image (does not have to be any specific image).
- Click the Layouts icon on the right side of the page.
- In the Layouts side bar that populates, click New layout at the top.
- A dummy layout with 4 tiles should appear on screen.
- Right-click on each individual tile, selecting Remove from the bottom bar that populates for each, in reverse reading order (lower right, lower left, upper right, upper left).
- With a now blank layout, click the Tiles icon in the right side bar.
- Click into the Teeth text box and select the desired tooth associates from the populated chart (either by individually clicking each tooth, or click-dragging over multiple at once). Then click the check mark under the tooth chart.
- Now click the Create button.
- A tile with the selected tooth association will appear on the screen. Repeat steps 7 and 8 for each tile needed in the layout.
- Each tile will be placed in the same spot, on top of whatever tile was already there. Once placed, you can click-drag the top tile to any desired position. Adjusting the X and Y fields will allow you to set where the tile is to be placed before creation. X is horizontal, with positive numbers moving rightward and negative numbers leftward. Y is vertical, with positive numbers moving downward and negative numbers upward. Each whole number (1, 2, 3, etc...) is a full tile length in that direction.
- Once the layout has been created and organized, click the circled X icon in the upper right.
- Then click the Save icon in the upper right.
- Provide a layout Name and Modality, then click Save.
If the layout is not shown immediately, it is recommended that you close and restart your internet browser.
Article Version 1.2 2021.10.28
Please sign in to leave a comment.