- On a PC with the program working, set that workstations settings as default.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to location where it is installed.
- Copy the folder, navigate to local drive, and paste.
- Open the local folder, run the bridging program, set to automatically start at boot, and move the icon so it is always visible in the taskbar.
- From the local folder, right click on the executables, and send to desktop.
- Open program and register.
- **The checkmark above, if left unchecked, will cause the EULA to populate everytime the program is opened**
- Any prompts regarding default settings, click YES.
- Point local program to server based database.
Article Version 1.1 2021.6.1
Please sign in to leave a comment.